Real World AI: What It Is & What To Do With It
An AI First Report for Consumers, Enterprise and Entrepreneurs
Real World AI refers to AI applications that are implemented and used in practical, everyday situations. Real World AI has become incredibly important due to its potential to impact in almost every facet of human life. In this report, Cronin and Scoble delve into what constitutes Real World AI, how it is typically used, what technologies are behind it, what the different kinds are, and its massive significance to consumers, enterprise and entrepreneurs. Additionally, areas of caution are discussed.
Even though Real World AI is so significant, it is not widely known as such. This report makes clear why it is significant and provides a framework from which to understand it, so that opportunities are not lost.
Authors: Irena Cronin, Robert Scoble
After reading this report, you will know:
- What Real World AI is and what it does.
- What the components of Real World AI are.
- What kinds of Real World AI there are: General AI, Personal AI and Big AI.
- What this all means for consumers, enterprise and entrepreneurs.
- What the cautions are for Real World AI.
Two Reports Monthly, $50 a Report
Can be bought individually, or by annual subscription, $900/year (25% off full price)